Get New Business at Minimal Cost
Are you ready to start selling individual insurance products? No leads? Not sure how to get started? Keep reading to see cost effective ways to attract new clients.
- A great lead is to host workshops or seminars that educate about the Covered California enrollment process along with the other services your business offers (assuming you are a Certified Insurance Agent with Covered California).
- Invite clubs, civic or networking groups to hold their meetings at your office.
- Put on business building seminars to the public.
- Hold an open house with entertainment and giveaways – raffle prizes are a great incentive to get people to participate.
- Use social media sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter to get the word out about your events. The local community newspaper and even Craigslist are also good resources for communicating events to the public.
Make sure you collect contact information on everyone you have newly come in contact with to use for follow-up marketing activities. This is a great way to put together a distribution list for newsletters and email blasts.